Saturday, February 16, 2008

Lovely Romentic Friendship SMS

Hello Friends,

I hope you will enjoy below SMS collections on Friendship/Romentic.

1. Walk with me when ur hearts needs company, take my hand when u feel all alone, turn to me when u need some1 to lean on, coz I’m a friend u can always depend on

2. Never change your originality for sake of others coz no one can play your role better than yourself.

3. Close ur eyes …. Relax ur body and stop breathing as long as U can. Now breath…I miss u as much as u missed the air.

4. Friendship is the rainbow between two hearts, sharing seven colors of feelings, love, sadness, happiness, truth, faith & respect.

5. Friendship never speaks volumes, it never demands proof, it never has a happy ending too simply coz it doesn’t end as long as friends r true, just like U!

6. When things go wrong, when sadness fills ur heart, when tears flow in ur eyes, always remember 1 things: I’m with u.

7. Sometimes the world gives me so many reasons to hate it…but whenever it happens…. I just stop and think of u n say, “How can I hate this world when you are a part of it…”

8. Believe it or not, a true friend scolds like a dad, cares like a mom, teases like a sister, irritates like a brother & luvs more than a lover

9. Take my hand & lead me from this place. Chase away my doubts & fears, wipe the tears off from my face. I can’t stand-alone; I need ur hand to hold

10. Whnever I miss u I won’t luk 4 u in my dreams or try to hear ur voice in ur msgs. I just put my right hand across my chest and I feel U

11. We are close enough to tell each other what we feel about our relationship… I can sum up our relationship in those three words….I M Lucky.

12. Anyone can make u smile & anyone can make u cry but it takes a special person to make u smile with tears. You are such a person to me.

13. The worst part of life is missing a friend and you know what the best of life is… having a friend worth missing. Miss U!

14. Dreaming of u makes my night worth while. Thinking of u makes me Smile. Having u is the best thing ever & Loving u is what I plan to do forever

15. Always ask God to give u wht u deserve & not what u desire. UR desires may be few but u deserves a lot. Have a Great Day!


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1. The best gift you can give to someone is your time, bcz that is the thing u can never get back

2. Dream is not that what you see in sleep...Dream is the thing which doesn't allow you to sleep.

3. What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the Creation of Mind.

4. Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.

5. Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity.

6. "If u miss an opportunity, do not cloud your eyes with tears, Keep the vision clear so that you do not miss the next one"...

Thats it !!!

More to be continued.....

Best,
Jitendra Luhar
http://jitenluhar.blogspot.com

No comments: